What Are The Benefits Of Using An Aging Life Care Professional?
Aging Life Care services are offered in a variety of settings. Professionals can serve the needs of their clients by providing:
- Personalized and compassionate service – focusing on the individual’s wants and needs.
- Accessibility – care is typically available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Continuity of care – communications are coordinated between family members, doctors and other professionals, and service providers.
- Cost containment – inappropriate placements, duplication of services, and unnecessary hospitalizations are avoided.
- Quality control – aging life care services follow ALCA’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.